Celebrate Father’s Day with the perfect Father’s Day toolbox gift from Bull Metal Products. They are limited to the first 250 customers and with Bull Metal’s high-quality product demand, they are guaranteed to sell fast. This toolbox is made right in our facility in Middletown, CT. It features a lift-out tool tray and powder coated with a red finish. The toolbox is made of high-quality steel. This is a limited time offer of $35.00 plus shipping and handling of $15.00.
Please click the button below to be redirected to our secure Paypal checkout.
For more information, please call 860-346-9691
Fax: (860) 346-2722
We are now registered as ISO 9001: 2015. We completed our audit and received our new certificate in mid-March.
“We are pleased to inform you that the committee has agreed with the audit team’s recommendation to register your ISO 9001 management system with American Systems Registrar.”
Spring cleaning your garage
Spring cleaning your garage can add aesthetic appeal and make customers feel comfortable using your services. Spring is an optimal time to clean because customers will want to come in to have their vehicles worked on after winter’s icy wrath.
- Wipe down and sweep everything. Dust, oil, and dirt tend to accumulate over the winter. Pay close attention to sweeping the accumulated from vehicles undercarriages as well.
- Hose the floor: Spray down the floor with a hose and squeegee the water out. The water should pick up any leftover winter dirt or salt.
- Wash windows: Natural sunlight makes it easier to see while working.
- Inspect equipment: You’ll want your equipment to be in top condition for the busy summer season.
- Organize your tools: Having easy access to tools will make work flow smoothly.
Organizing your equipment: Bull Metal Products, Inc. designs and fabricates custom tool cases & boxes for original equipment tool manufacturers, and distributors that repackage and sell tools and equipment.From specialty tool boxes and cabinets to custom drill indexes and large tool chests, we manufacture quality boxes that can be designed to meet your specific requirements.
Phone: (860) 346-9691
Fax: (860) 346-2722