We are now registered as ISO 9001: 2015. We completed our audit and received our new certificate in mid-March.
“We are pleased to inform you that the committee has agreed with the audit team’s recommendation to register your ISO 9001 management system with American Systems Registrar.”
Spring cleaning your garage
Spring cleaning your garage can add aesthetic appeal and make customers feel comfortable using your services. Spring is an optimal time to clean because customers will want to come in to have their vehicles worked on after winter’s icy wrath.
- Wipe down and sweep everything. Dust, oil, and dirt tend to accumulate over the winter. Pay close attention to sweeping the accumulated from vehicles undercarriages as well.
- Hose the floor: Spray down the floor with a hose and squeegee the water out. The water should pick up any leftover winter dirt or salt.
- Wash windows: Natural sunlight makes it easier to see while working.
- Inspect equipment: You’ll want your equipment to be in top condition for the busy summer season.
- Organize your tools: Having easy access to tools will make work flow smoothly.
Organizing your equipment: Bull Metal Products, Inc. designs and fabricates custom tool cases & boxes for original equipment tool manufacturers, and distributors that repackage and sell tools and equipment.From specialty tool boxes and cabinets to custom drill indexes and large tool chests, we manufacture quality boxes that can be designed to meet your specific requirements.
Phone: (860) 346-9691
Fax: (860) 346-2722
Last month Bull Metal did a promotion in which people had to share a photo of our custom steel scoop box.
This promotion did extremely well. We would like to congratulate our winners, Les Bonifas of Wisconsin and Rodney Horton of Louisiana. The item they won is made to house snall parts in larger tool boxes.
- 18” x 12” x 3” hinged cover box with a catch for organized storage of small parts
- 24 gage cold rolled steel outer shell
- Powder coated industrial gray
- Injection molded high impact styrene plastic interior
- ADJ- G; (8) dividers included.
- Compartments are adjustable in 1” increments front to back. Welded steel outer shell.
- Injected molded high impact styrene shell
- Bottom of compartments rounded for ease in “scooping out” small parts
- Carry handle for easy transport
- Center catch to secure lid and keep contents securely in place when in transit
- Full-width piano hinge
Bull Metal Products is a manufacturer of sheet metal, rigid wire, and tubing products. We are also steel cabinet manufacturers. Quality products and excellent customer service has been the key to our steady growth over the past 59 years. Bull Metal started operations out of a barn in rural Connecticut in 1954. We currently occupy a 40,000+ square foot facility in Middletown, CT. Now a second generation family business, we have a commitment to excellence that will assure continuity of the business for the next generation.